- God loves everyone unconditionally.
- God calls us to be in a community of faith.
- God calls us to love and serve others.
- God is with us; we are not alone.
- We believe in the forgiveness of sins.
- Jesus, the human face of God, is our teacher.
- Prayer connects us to God’s transforming presence and power.
- We believe we are called to do the following as Christians:
- Know, love, and follow Jesus Christ with our head, heart, and hands.
- Invite and welcome all God’s children into a community of love and grace.
- Receive and witness to God’s hope, help, and healing for one another and for a neighbor.
- Discover and use our Spirit-given strengths to work for God’s justice, peace, and reconciliation.
- These Core Behavioral Values (CBV’s) were discerned as the most commonly held among our membership through congregational gatherings and small group conversations.
MEET OUR TEAM
Rev. Mark Templeton
Choir and Music Director
Pianist and Bell Choir Director
Rev/ Tito Hernandez
Pastor of “Siloe” Hispanic Chruch
Lafayette United Methodist Church
506 Bratton Ave. | Lafayette, TN 37083
615-666-3497 | 615-688-3497
- Sunday School: 9:45 AM
- Sunday Worship: 10:55 AM
- Bible Study: Mon. 6:00 PM in the Annex
- "Siloe" Hispanic Worship: 7:00 PM Mon. & Thurs.